Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ceiling Tile Hooks How Do I Install A Suspended Ceiling? (Video Included)?

How Do I Install A Suspended Ceiling? (Video Included)? - ceiling tile hooks

I know how I can install a suspended ceiling in my basement. There are certain things in order, as shown in the video. The device was used, can not record sound so please use my finger movements as a guide.

1. Fluorescent lamps are the first shows I longer screws and install them so screwed it fits with the suspended ceiling?

2. These tips are not long and black seem to supports for these beams in the middle of the area you want to install on the roof should be installed at this height to the left? the distance between the underside of the floor above the slab is about 7 meters

3. Then I cut a hole in the lining and fit in this light?

4. I do not know what it is, what can I do with them?

5. This is not really a cap just a little timber and it is probable
Wood flooring can hang up the support network of the ceiling hook of wood?

And finally, I want to get rid of the curtains, is a way to hang a wall temporarily and not permanently / fWallpaper

I have a tile roof on home hardware site. You do not want the effect of yellowing with time, and I want noise, because I can hear the stairs and boring. So what would be the bright room? What is the best for me?

And finally, what use a face on the network? I have not found one yet. If you can find better and cheaper in other stores like Home Depot, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire, etc. Please, I am pleased to share for businesses in Canada

Link to video: http://khanf1350.fileave.com/Movie.wmv

Thank you for your help

1 comment:

clcprodi... said...

A video for you, you have to answer all your questions. Plus, you just kind of like a blanket on Google Video, click above, and many go all the questions that you install.

Post a Comment