Saturday, January 30, 2010

Swollen Painful Cheek/jaw Swollen, Painful Jaw 5 Days After Tooth Filling?

Swollen, painful jaw 5 days after tooth filling? - swollen painful cheek/jaw

5 days ago I went to the dentist for my 2nd upper part of the back-filled teeth. I Got 3 shots and the 4th Shot, I jumped a little, because I felt my cheeks burn. When he jumped denitist was very angry and threw his hand and said: "Good Grief!

He returned after a few minutes and filled the tooth. When I my jaw was shot 4th immediately inflate. When I made the gigantic dentist my jaw swollen and numb.

It was for about 4 hours numb and swollen. After 4 hours, the numbness went away and began to hurt horribley. He felt strong, and as if an egg in the liquid-filled cheek.

I was so scared I went to the emergency room. You keep setting to 500 mg Amoxil infection. They knew what it was. I called the dentist to tell me that there is a bruise on her cheek, as I spent some time can be vaccinated with it.

It's been 5 days and my cheek / jaw again, and very painful, very sensitive to touch. Some of you feel better yesterday, BUt today is much worse. The swelling has decreased since the first day, but we can say that it is still swollen. I seem to have a jaw full of food this side. I feel the most difficult area the size of a small egg on the jaw.
/ Cheek mandibular not warm to the touch or red. I'm still on antibiotics.

What should I do?
What do you think is wrong with me?

2 comments:

chocolate cake is yummy said...

Hello,

what happened to me is when I saw the injection and the wheel, I felt I had a golf ball in my pain is ......

I call the dentist and tell them, maybe you have an allergic reaction to the injection or the dentist who had hit a nerve?

Call them and ask what he said, they could have come to see, or just write something for you .....

I hope you feel better!

sharpy12... said...

**** What to ask Yahoo Answers, go to the doctor condemned. Think about answers to all questions of people from Yahoo, the doctors? Could you trust that a person is to meet on a random basis to it? If the tooth is swollen like a golf ball and line someone said stay at home and that's fine, but it got worse and blast your gums or something, what would you say your doctor? "ZOMG int3rnetz One man said he had KK and I heard that chance and blew my chewing gum." It may sound like an idiot.

Post a Comment