Monday, January 25, 2010

How Much For A Weave What Should I Know Before I Get A Weave, What Type Of Hair Should I Use, And How Much Should I Pay My Stylist?

What should I know before I get a weave, what type of hair should I use, and how much should I pay my stylist? - how much for a weave

This is my first time to obtain a tissue. I really, really, that the ghetto to see and not my real hair. I go to a place, extensions braid that has done a good job, and they are also fabric. Should I trust them to make me look good? Does anyone have any tips to stay away, things or brands of hair or a way to keep hydrated when you go? And how often should I set it to do?

2 comments:

Lunergrl said...

You know what .. As an expert, you with this .. You can help hairs Deluxe Plus, which offers all the United States ... Your site is luxuryhairplus.com and http://www.myspace.com/luxuryhairplus

SHE is the guru --

fuchsial... said...

State condition of your hair ... They have braided her hair back to cause less damage. Use of human hair. do not want to see yaki black is used when a silken ladder seems cheap and fake. and wet and wavy, if you are looking for a sweeping.

and if you do not want to see the hair come close to such a course.

Stay away from the Milky Way regularly mark and Beverly Johnson

wrap @ night ... Oil and scalp, wash hair twice a week, if you Remy hair. Washing the scalp with dry shampoo

Get Tight all 4 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows. Too long to leave ...

Look @ pic that others have seen their material is so woven what you expected them.

Post a Comment