Saturday, January 23, 2010

One Year Anniversary Gifts For Him Does Anyone Have Any Ideas For One Year Anniversary Gifts For My Boyfriend??

Does anyone have any ideas for one year anniversary gifts for my boyfriend?? - one year anniversary gifts for him

My friend and I are both 14 and have been for almost a year. Next month is our first anniversary. I bought my gift, but I have no idea what he receives in return. It is very funny, a friend, Senstive, outoing, love me smile, and basically everything I always wanted. He is a man of the punk ghetto, when the DC brand, and channels. He loves iPods, electronics, and loves music, from country to rap. He likes things to heart, but you're ready, just buy a present for him and need ideas for me to take. I just want to say what I did for him and he has something that you will never be forgotten, too happy. Any idea?
Mil gracias!

2 comments:

Sarah... said...

ummm ... See gift cards are good, but I think you should buy your gift bag or something to make it a CD with songs he loves and a hat or sumthin, if you use it or a shirt .. I even have cute lil (the need to spray the perfume that you smell is), things like the always beautiful.

dragonso... said...

Gift Card. give him the money and said he could not imagine anything else speachle time with you, if you want we can arrange an appointment. or something like that. until the end of the day, more ice cream for dinner movie or something, enjoy it. Hope it helps.

Post a Comment