Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Premature Menopause Symptoms Hot Flashes, Mood Swings, Insomnia, Only One Ovary, But Only 27...Could It Be Premature Menopause?

Hot flashes, mood swings, insomnia, only one ovary, but only 27...Could it be premature menopause? - premature menopause symptoms

To make a long story as short as possible ... I'm 27, I had removed my right ovary more than a year and went without a period of 13 months. I started my period again (or at least started) to bleed this in November last year, not without bled every 2 weeks. I had no time since 21 January. I also developed several annoying symptoms ... The mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, vaginal dryness, decreased sex drive, fatigue. I had my hormone levels by my family doctor. and he was worried that I might go into early menopause because of my results. Could someone explain what they mean?

They were below normal values:

Estradiol, Free, LC / MS / MS = 0.33 pg / ml

% Free estradiol *** range = 2.05% This amount is higher than normal

Estrodiol = 16 pg / ml

Progesterone = 0.6 ng / ml

They were within the normal range:

T3, Free = 290 pg / dl

Ultrasensitive TSH = 1.03 mU / L

Testosterion, total = 27 ng / dl

Cortisol = 13.0 mcg / dl

And I didn & #039; all

Prolactin = 9.4 ng / ml

But he said that the reference ranges for adults 18>

Not get pregnant from 3.0 to 30.0

Speaker from 10.0 to 209.0

Post-menopausal 2.0 to 20.0

So I do not understand where this figure should not go.

Dr. Gyno I have some problems, so I do not know when I may look to be in a position to more than them, but someone help me get a better idea of where I am I stand. Should it really menopause?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I was looking for your FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) result. I don't see it - did i miss it? It is one of the most common tests to determine early menopause.
Please see IPOFA (International Premature Ovarian Failure Assoc) at www.pofsupport.org
Catherine

hotbeaglemama (menopause) said...

I want to ensure that the remaining ovary works correctly.Also see an endocrinologist who is best to identify and treat hormone problems that a GP or Gynae.

Gracie -Pie <3 said...

It is a very real possibility could be the menopause, when you can get some of her eggs frozen deep desire children later in their best safe than sorry have

Gracie -Pie <3 said...

It is a very real possibility could be the menopause, when you can get some of her eggs frozen deep desire children later in their best safe than sorry have

kisikili... said...

I think that our questions would be answered.

Post a Comment