Monday, January 4, 2010

Online Spelling Games For Kids Websites To Help Kids Learn To Read? Basic Math?

Websites to help kids learn to read? Basic math? - online spelling games for kids

I know that the videos and the games is bad and ... Like a good father and compassion, I do not want to use my 4 years in front of the TV or a computer. But, for better or for worse, has learned a ton of educational games online and watching videos.

I read somewhere every night 1 to 30 minutes (on average probably 5-10 minutes). I, even if you go on vacation. And I've done since I could stay somewhere 2 to 3 years. But since I have these games and reading online videos (the classical Einstein, Sesame Street, Brainy) Watch earlier this year in reading and spelling only rocket.

Thus, although the experts tell me that video games and television are bad, I'm looking for other online resources with which children learn to read. About what the basic arithmetic?

3 comments:

bluerose... said...

can attempt http://www.dailynoggin.com/

my son is 3 years old and had his own team, since ich 2 Who likes to play with the Fisher-Price Easy Link can go to all types of sites in nature. He may also go to download games.

bluerose... said...

can attempt http://www.dailynoggin.com/

my son is 3 years old and had his own team, since ich 2 Who likes to play with the Fisher-Price Easy Link can go to all types of sites in nature. He may also go to download games.

Ben said...

Athletics. It is necessary, but it's really good. Not sure if this is for preschool children, but

http://www.mathletics.com.au/

Post a Comment